Saturday, January 31, 2009

The BitterSweet Taste of Blood


I feel your teeth tear my flesh.
My warm blood runs down my neck.
I have lost all control of my body.
The images of a past I have never lived runs through my mind.

Your past
Your life
Your body
Is what I beg for.

I feel your warm breath upon my skin.
Your cold hands caress my entire body.
I try to scream buy no sound emerges.
The pain that you bring upon me becomes my pleasure.

Your touch
Your bite
Your blood
Is what I demand.

I feel you pulsating inside my body.
My warm veins suddenly become cold.
I begin to feel my past life slip away from me.
The feeling starts to frighten me but you hold on tight.

Your embrace
Your kiss
Your love
Is what I ask for.

I feel death taking over my body.
Your blood is now a part of me.
I invision a new life by your side.
The dream of you I had when I was a child is now a reality.

My life
My future
My fantasy
Is what you gave me.

I feel the need to feed arising within me.
My body starts to shake.
I ask you teach me the night life.
The life of a vampire, because that is what I now am.

No comments:

Post a Comment