Saturday, February 7, 2009

Real

I took a bath today
To try to clear my mind of you

But instead I just laid there
Staring at the wall thinking, wondering....

Why didn't I show you
How do I tell you
These feelings that I feel

When I see you, I shy away
When I'm around you, I look away

Because I don't want to see you judge me,
I don't want to feel the rejection

I just stand there,
Staring at the ground wondering, thinking....

Why didn't you tell me
How do you show me
These feelings that you feel

When you see me, you run away
When you're around me, you hide away

Because you don't want to see the truth
You don't want to feel the true you

You just stand there
Staring at me thinking, wondering....

Why didn't I show her
How do I tell her
These feelings that I feel

When you run from me, I cry away
When you hide from me, I fall away

Because I don't want to see you anymore
I don't want to feel the pain

I took a razor blade today
To try to clear myself from you

But instead I just sat there
Staring at your picture wondering, thinking....

Why do I only tell myself
How didn't I show you myself
These feelings that I feel

When I see you, I hug away
When I'm around you, I love away

Because you don't want to see me hurt
You don't want to feel that pain

I just held you there
Staring at your eyes thinking, wondering

Why didn't I show you before
How do I tell you now
These feelings that you feel
ARE REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment