Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Life

Most of my life the only person I depended on was me, but even at times I would let myself down.

I have gone through my life thinking I never needed anyone, but I now realize that is far from the truth.

All I need now and all I will ever need is you!

Most of my life I would turn off all emotions, but a life without emotions is not a life at all.

I have gone through my life hiding from everyone, but with you there is no need to hide.

All I feel now and all I will ever feel is your love!

Most of my life I never thought I was good enough, but now I know there is no need to look down up on myself.

I have gone through my life thinking I did not deserve anyone, but you have shown me that is not true.

All I have and all I will ever have is you!

Most of my life I have dreamt of the day when I would find you, but now I mostly dream of our wedding day.

I have gone through my life wondering if I was going to die alone, but now I know I am going to grow old with you.

All I want and all I will ever want is your love!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing when you finally find that person? (((hugs))) to both of you!

    ReplyDelete